Finding the right makeup to wear when you’re going for a natural look can be more complex than you think. You don’t want anything too bright, or too dark. And we all know, that looking natural does indeed require SOME makeup application – and some skill, too. The best tip that we have for you is to wear colors close to your natural skin tone, and ones that just improve your skin. For your best natural look, follow the tips and tricks below:
1. Moisturize. Creating a the perfect base for your makeup is very important. Moisturizer benefits your skin by hydrating, and promotes anti-aging benefits. It will even out your skin texture creating a perfect palette to begin your makeup routine.
3. Powder or light foundation. Use a powder or an airy liquid foundation. Be sure to apply evenly with a brush or sponge for an even, non-streaky, look and your face will appear naturally perfect.
4. Subtle blush. Creme blushes work well because you can rub them in as much as you like for a subtle look. Depending on your skin color, blush colors will vary – but peaches tend to look great on everyone. Blend in to your natural cheekbone line where pink undertones normally show.
5. Neutral shadows. Sweep a neutral color over your lids for a muted but beautiful eye. Choose a color that is just a shade or two darker than your skin tone, anything too dark will create a more dramatic eye and won’t look natural.
6. Nude lip. When choosing a lip color, go for the light pinks, peaches and sand colors. You could also apply a little gloss for an even simpler lip.
7. Little mascara . A thin layer of mascara is all you need for a natural look. If you naturally have dark, full lashes you may skip out on the mascara.