Although dandruff is not a very dangerous problem, it is considered one of the most embarrassing and confidence-lowering conditions. That is why, you can’t just ignore the problem and keep going. On the other hand, there is no need to spend a lot of money and time at the salons to cure this problem while you can get the same results using some home remedies which are already found in your kitchen.
Dandruff is a common problem which targets the young and old people, and it may cause serious skin issues like pimples and acne.
Causes of Dandruff
- 1 Let’s start with causes which make your scalp more prone to dandruff:
- 2 6 Simple Home Remedies For Dandruff Treatmment:
- 3 Apple Cider Vinegar as a Dandruff Remedy
- 4 Fenugreek Pack Fenugreek seeds are another natural remedy to treat dandruff.
- 5 Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- 6 Coconut Oil & Lemon Massage This mixture is amazing for treating dandruff as coconut oil nourishes your hair, while lemon control the dandruff naturally.
- 7 Given below the easiest method for treating dandruff:
- 8 5. Tea Tree Oil is a great home remedy for dandruffAmong all its benefits, tea tree oil has remarkable benefits to cure dandruff at home.
- 9 6. Baking Soda
Let’s start with causes which make your scalp more prone to dandruff:
1- Poor hair brushing and shampooing habits.
2- Dry scalp.
3- Excessive stress.
4- Improper diets.
6 Simple Home Remedies For Dandruff Treatmment:
If you have dandruff, I guess this article will give you some useful natural remedies to fight it, including:
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Dandruff Remedy
Apple cider vinegar is an effective cure to get rid of dandruff and hair fall at the same time. To enjoy all the benefits of apple cider vinegar, learn how to prepare this recipe:
Mix a small cup of apple cider vinegar and the same amount of water then put them aside for few minutes.
Wash your hair, then apply the mixture of apple cider vinegar on your wet hair and massage it.
Leave it for 15 minutes then rinse it off.
Fenugreek Pack Fenugreek seeds are another natural remedy to treat dandruff.
Use fenugreek pack according to the instructions given below to treat dandruff at home easily:
Put some fenugreek or methi seeds in water, and soak them overnight.
Remove the leftover water, then mash these softened seeds till they become a paste.
Put the paste on your scalp and leave it to rest for an hour.
Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
3. Curd can be used too, to remedy dandruff at home
Although treating dandruff using curd may not be comfortable, but it is very effective.
Try this recipe to treat your dandruff:
Apply some curd to your hair and scalp.
Keep it on your scalp for an hour.
Clean your head and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Sounds easy right? There is more…
Coconut Oil & Lemon Massage This mixture is amazing for treating dandruff as coconut oil nourishes your hair, while lemon control the dandruff naturally.
Given below the easiest method for treating dandruff:
Make a mixture of 2 two tablespoons of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
Apply the mixture on your scalp then massage it gently.
Keep the mixture on your scalp for 20 minutes then rinse it off with shampoo.
5. Tea Tree Oil is a great home remedy for dandruffAmong all its benefits, tea tree oil has remarkable benefits to cure dandruff at home.
Let’s follow these instructions below to treat your dandruff using tea tree oil at home:
Apply a tablespoon of tea tree oil on your scalp and spread it evenly.
Keep the oil on your scalp for 5 minutes.
Rinse your head with a mild shampoo.
6. Baking Soda
At your home, you can treat your dandruff using baking soda by using this remedy given below:
Put some water to wet your hair.
Put a spoonful of baking soda on your scalp, and rub them gently.
Keep the baking soda on your scalp for 60-90 seconds then wash it off.
For the best results, repeat these remedies at least three times a week.